Ethical Rhythm Ethical Rhythm

hey i remember this

why didn't you tell me you had uploaded it here man

Tasty Tinfoil Paste & Red Hats Tasty Tinfoil Paste & Red Hats

this is amazing

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

d'awwww <3

The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate

Misleading

I could've voted more if:
-The first part of the title wasn't misleading, thus having only NINTENDO songs.
-The second part of the title wasn't misleading, thus having a full concert, not just a single piano (I know, I know, there are concerts with just a piano, but this could've been better, don't you think?)
-If you hadn't tried so hard on some parts, throwing random notes trying to give the songs a different "jig". Keep them simple and elegant, don't deface the songs.

Overall, this is kinda good, but there is a LOT of room for improvement. 5, +1 for the effort.

darphfluffy responds:

Hey dickwhistle, your review review wouldn't be stupid if:

- You realized that: I can put whatever the hell I want to in MY songs. If I want to put two songs from SONIC (which has been in Nintendo games and on Nintendo consoles for awhile now), I WILL SURE AS SHIT WILL DO IT. I could understand if it was ALL sega, but really? If the fact that 2 out of 10 songs are not from nintendo pisses you off that much, you have some issues.

- You could READ. IT SAYS CONCERTO NOT CONCERT. IF YOU CANT READ PLEASE DO LEARN ITS HELPFUL I PROMISE. A piano concerto is a piece of music written for piano backed by an orchestra OR SOLO PIANO. IT DOESN'T SAY "CONCERT" A N Y W H E R E.

-You weren't an idiot. If I "didn't try" this would never have made top 5. I'm not throwing in "random notes" its called PANACHE. Panache is a word of French origin that carries the connotation of a flamboyant manner and reckless courage. It's also known as style. Also the word "jig" is wrong. I don't change the peices for the worse at all. "Simple and Elegant" can rarely coexist on a peice such as this. Your telling me to basically put a MIDI file into FLKeys, right?

Don't even start telling me I'm "DEFACING the songs."

ITS NOT A GODDAMN REMIX IF ITS COMPLETELY THE SAME.

Overall, your review sucked, and you have a lot to learn. It did not help me at all. It just made me very angry.

Taiga's Reprieve (8-bit) Taiga's Reprieve (8-bit)

HELSCK YEARGH

I LIKES IT

We're the Choom Gang! We're the Choom Gang!

i like our song

inb4 "you're not in the choom gang"

Shadowscythe26 responds:

you're not in the choom gang

(okay that wasn't very witty of me)

also thanks <3

Waterfall Factories Waterfall Factories

raaaaaaaaaage

what do you mean the audio portal does not have a collab option that is totally outrageous I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS, TOM FULP

get out of my house you

Raptor: Call of Shadows - Raptor: Call of Shadows -

Epic

Raptor: Call of the Shadows is my favorite Apogee game, and this remix is just beautiful.

It's on tone, it has a great beat and the instruments fit awesomely (Is that even a word? It should be.) You get my congratulations.

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Hell yeah.

I heard this song some years ago on SCGMD2, and this is damn awesome. You're damn awesome. Keep this up.

Shadows of the Crazed Shadows of the Crazed

Quite nice!

Nice piece of work you got there, with a great melody even!

I must say that it is a bit repetitive, but hell, mine are even more. Add that to the fact that you're using demo software, and you deserve a ten and a five.

gamereality responds:

Wow, thanks. I'm still saving for the full version... :/ I really need to get it, then I can improve these pieces moreso, based on others opinions, rather than just casting them into the Newgrounds swimming pool and seeing if they float or not.

Triple Gear Triple Gear

Fantastic

This is a great Top Gear rendition, mixing both Genesis and NES characteristics.

In short, pure gold.